Monday, July 14, 2008

Yesterday was indeed a fun day for our class. Well, it was a black clique yesterday! The clique was ALL IN BLACK. And we also took a photo too.Maybe i will post it later. And we had great laughter yesterday. I love My group too=merlin, dorothy and keng ChUan. Hahas..I felt that there is the team spirit in us..Well, yesterday, something happen in the library...Haha..only the 3 devils-me dorothy and merlin knows...Wahaha...Ok, anyway, me and merline waited outside the toilet for quite sometime before we finally relived ourselves....omg. O.man, today is dentist day AGAIN. I dread facing dentist. And i have a phobia towards them. Yesterday, i went for cleaning of teeth, omg, i felt that all the nerves in my body was about to pop out. I hate it! But what to do..Teeth already been plucked out. I had better survived for there 2 years. Hahas

jasmine @ Monday, July 14, 2008